![]() |
I have noticed I don't have many pictures of Zane. My sweet little Zane. His sweetness level has definitely seemed to grow or at least become more evident lately. Sure, he and his dad and older brother seem to clash. But he and I have bonded more than ever over the past few months. And he loves his little brother like crazy. The two of them are always together, and I hope that's the way it will be all their lives. (You have these hopes especially when you are an "older" parent. I don't want either of them to be alone when Jason and I are gone.)
But this picture epitomizes Zane right now. Quick as a flash, much quicker than my camera. (Man, I need a new camera!) And sweet. Look how his little hand are crossed on his belly. And you can see his face is in a little smile.
I could eat him up, I love him so!
But this picture epitomizes Zane right now. Quick as a flash, much quicker than my camera. (Man, I need a new camera!) And sweet. Look how his little hand are crossed on his belly. And you can see his face is in a little smile.
I could eat him up, I love him so!

No comments:
Post a Comment