
How awesome is this? The girls over at eighteen25 posted this project on their blog, and I think this would be a great little weekday evening project for me and my boys.
Ethan and I decorated our faux "mantle" on the stair landing downstairs to the basement this weekend. (He loves that stuff! I liek to think he inherited his flair for arts/crafts from his mama. :)) He made two pieces of fall art out of the blue Saturday morning, and I knew I had to display them. Seeing how proud both he and Zane are of their artwork inspires me to do something with it, rather than just throwing it into the piles of paperwork we accumulate. So, our fridge is covered with it. And now our "mantle" displays it as well.
I love this family turkey handprint project! I think I have a frame that will work perfectly....
No comments:
Post a Comment