I am also thatnkful for a job and supervisor who offer me flexibility. Flexibility to leave work early or come in late if I need to do something for my kids. (Or, like yesterday, go to the doctor.) Life would be a lot more stressful if I did not have the options I do.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
30 Days of Thankful - Days 9 and 10
So here I am bundling up two days again. I thought about this yesterday, knew exactly what I would write about. But I got sick. I left work early to go to the doctor to get this cough I've had for 3 weeks checked out. (People at work are giving me dirty why-are-you-here-infecting-us looks.) It turns out it is probably just a cold plus seasonal allergies. The doc gave me a prescription for an antibiotic and an allergy med, but I haven't filled it yet. See, I can't breastfeed Nash if I take it. So, I'm going to try and tough it out and see if it clears up on its own. But today, I am thankful that I have access to quality healthcare.
I am also thatnkful for a job and supervisor who offer me flexibility. Flexibility to leave work early or come in late if I need to do something for my kids. (Or, like yesterday, go to the doctor.) Life would be a lot more stressful if I did not have the options I do.
I am also thatnkful for a job and supervisor who offer me flexibility. Flexibility to leave work early or come in late if I need to do something for my kids. (Or, like yesterday, go to the doctor.) Life would be a lot more stressful if I did not have the options I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment