Hello, Monday. You know it's definitely a Monday when you get to work and realize that your shirt is on inside-out. Luckily, I was wearing a cardigan over it. But....
Goodbye this morning to Little #1 on Thanksgiving break. He's spending a couple of nights with his grandparents.
Hello, indoor soccer. Hello, popcorn. Two soccer games back-to-back and sleepover Friday night. When you have three boys, a fourth one is easy. Especially when you can send him home. :)
Hello, strep for Little #2. He has a terrible rash on his torso; luckily, it's going away. Goodbye, strep. Please leave. Thank you.
Hello, Thanksgiving. How did that happen? Hello, family coming to visit. Hello, cooking the turkey. What?! I can handle the sides with ease, but cooking the turkey freaks me out!! Hello, dressing and green bean casserole and pumpkin pies.
Hello, quieter week at work and lunches with friends, old and new :)
Hello, thinking of Christmas gifts for the boys. I'm also trying to come up with ideas for the girls at daycare who take care of my kids while I work. I appreciate them so much, but I definitely have to work within a budget. I love Metalsgirl jewlery by Laura Gibson. It unique and personal and artsy. But it's tough to spend a lot of moula for 8 girls.
I saw on her Metalsgirl blog how her pup is sick and needs chemo treatments. Laura offered grab bags on her etsy site ($25 for $50 of Metalsgirl goodness), so I grabbed two. I figure I am killing two birds here; one to help Clarence the pup, and two for cool giftiness for maybe 4 girlies. I am a sucker for that sweet little face :)
Hello, excited husband -- the Hobbit movie is coming out in December!!! Yes, we are geeks.
(linking up with Lisa Leonard and her Hello, Monday series.)
No comments:
Post a Comment