Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Day Project 2012 - Handwritten Note


courtesy of www.liferearranged.com

What is the Happy Day project?  Look here and more importantly here.

So Day One was to send a handwritten note to someone.  Someone who instantly comes to mind.  Someone who you think might really need it.  Someone who is under-appreciated or under-loved.

I downloaded the insanely cute printable on the site and printed two sheets, so there are six cards here.  My goal for this week is to send out all six.






1.  First, I sent one to Aunt Shirley.  Of course.  But I also know she's lonely.  It's been a little over a year since Uncle Donnie passed away; no one lives close by; and I need to MAKE MORE TIME to visit her and call her.  So, this one was a no-brainer.

2.  I want to sent one to Zane's daycare teacher, Miss Robin.  There's turnover in daycares, and we've really experienced it the last 3 years.  He (and we) get so attached to the daycare providers; maybe we shouldn't.  But how can you not?  These ladies are integral parts of our kids' lives!  Miss Robin is his 3-year-old class teacher, and he really really likes her.  Loves her :)  She should know that.  And that I truly and deeply appreciate it.

3.  Today, a girl I work with was clearly having a tough day.  She had a medical exam/test that was making her anxious.  Then she was traveling for the long (Veteran's Day) weekend.  She just needed it.  Obviously, she appreciated it.  I got a big hug from her when she left the office.

4.  The others?  I'm not sure yet.  But I have them in my purse.  Ready when I am to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment