Hello,
Goodbye, Friday night indoor soccer. (Little boys in pj's, watching their bro.)
Goodbye, Cub Scout popcorn everywhere. Sorting popcorn. Distributing popcorn. Eating popcorn. (We just need to get the Ferrell boys' popcorn out of my car!)
Goodbye, Scouting for Food. 590 Cans, I believe. Lower number than last year, but still inspiring to see people helping others in our community. I took Ethan shopping with a $25 budget. He did pretty well, stocking up on veggies, mac and cheese, rice, and tuna. The older gentleman shopping alone was impressed with him, I think (proud mom moment!).
Goodbye, social studies project -- building a Chinook Indian tribe plank house. Ethan and Dad conquered this one. (I really, really, really tried not to be critical. But that crooked roof was driving my CRAZY! Jason said it leant to authenticity. Okayyyyy.)
Goodbye, Christmas photo shoot at the mall. I know, I am a crazy woman. My first choice of photographer/studio didn't pan out. The pictures turned out okay. Cliche, yes. But cute, also yes. But the best part is that I may a pretty kicka$$ Christmas card! Ordered :)) Hello, leaving the mall with a new book for Zane and a doll (Calliou) for Nash.
Goodbye (almost) to the Happy Day Project. I didn't bake any treats. I didn't do anything great for the Veterans I know. I lost steam. But, I chalk it up to being a thought-provoking experience. A good thing.
Hello, no extracurricular activities this week (until Friday). (Quietly saying, YAY!)
Hello, Thanksgiving in a week. (Yikes!)
Hello, Baby Jane's baptism in two weeks in Baltimore. (Need a gift idea, STAT.)
Hello, thinking about Christmas gift ideas for the boys. Zane told me Santa should bring him a big dragon and a cage for it. Hmmm. I am scratching my head on that one...
{Linking up on Lisa Leonard's blog for her Hello, Monday series.}




No comments:
Post a Comment