Friday, January 13, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge - Week Two (January 7-13, 2012)





Week Two is upon us, and I'm still going strong.  (I have realized I really love to take pictures, and a challenge like this keeps me mindful of things going on around me.  Loving this so far!)



Day Seven:  Favorite.  This is our Saturday breakfast.  Zane's favorite -- scrambled eggs.  With ketchup, of course.  Ethan's favorite -- orange sweet rolls.  Mama's favorite -- french toast.  Wait, there's no french toast.  Maybe next time. :)


Day Eight:  My Sky.  Our Moon Pie sky.  At least that's what Zane called it :)  I love the layered colors.  "Red sky at night, sailors delight" was true.  The next day was beautiful for January.


Day Nine: Daily Routine.  My daily commute.  It's always dark when I get home this time of year.  :(  I like the reflection of the lights on my car's hood here.
 
Day Nine:  Daily Routine.  Take 2.  This was the morning leg of my daily commute.  That's the moon, not the sun in the sky!  I loved the colors in this shot.


Day Ten: Childhood.  Child toes.  Love!

Day Eleven:  Where I Sleep.  My boys after baths on my bed where I sleep.

Day Eleven: Where I Sleep.  Those boys again on my bed.  Grrr!


Day Twelve: Closeup.  My rings.  Blurry, yes.  But cool, I think.


Day Twelve: Closeup.  My favorite winter scarf.

Day Twelve: Closeup.  Again, my scarf.  I just love the colors and textures here!


Day Thirteen: In My Bag.  This is my cute little fish coin purse that I love.  Especially when there's money in it!  {glub, glub}




life rearranged
I've linked up with Jeannett this week at liferearranged.com


No comments:

Post a Comment