Friday, January 6, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge - Week 1 (January 1-6, 2012)

via


My goal is to take a photo each day.  Likely, it will be a phone pic because that's the camera I usually have with me at all times.  (And that's the best camera, right?  It doesn't do any good to have a fancy DSLR if it's in a camera bag someplace where you aren't.)  Plus, I don't have to upload pictures via my computer.  Which is still in a coma with the repair guy.  (Update on the 'puter:  We had some bad memory.  Whatever that means!  But it looks like the computer guru CAN fix it.  Yes!  Yes!  Yes!)

I am going to upload my pictures via my blog onto FB each week, if I remember to.  If I don't lose motivation along the way, or if this silly thing called My Life doesn't get in the way!

Day One:  Me (on my way to work, in my car.  again.)
 


Day Two:  Breakfast (note it is on my lap, in the car!)
 


Day Three:  Something I Adore.  This could have been so many things.  But this is definitely at the top of my list!


 

Day Four:  Letterbox.  These are old post office boxes in a building I visit daily.  Lovely!




Day Five:  Something I Wore.  I love this sweater.  My favorite color.  From my favorite store.  Also my favorite necklace.  (I wear this a lot mainly because when the babies pull on it, it doesn't break!)





Day Six:  Something that makes me smile.  My yellow flats.  {me, smiling}





life rearranged
Linking up this week with Jeannett at liferearranged.com!

 


1 comment:

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Love love love your yellow flats, they're so cute!! Pretty green sweater too. :)

Post a Comment