Friday, April 20, 2012

Tiptoe

32.  I think my favorite flower has to be a tulip.  I love the beautiful parrot tulips that have more than one tone for sure.  But I think my classic favorite is the white tulip.  So clean and simple.  And lovely.  I have a pretty green Fenton glass vase Jason's sister gave to me as a birthday gift many moons ago.  It is perfect for a bouquet of white tulips.





33.  I don't drink coffee.  I can drink hot tea or hot cocoa, but generally I don't go for hot drinks at all.  I love the smell, but my tastebuds and nose don't tend to agree with one another.  I like cold drinks.  Not room temperature.  Cold should be cold.  Right now, Coke Zero is my weakness to maintain my caffeine intake.  (Jason's too.)  I completely nixed caffeine when I was pregnant, so I know I can do it.  I choose not to.  One day I will get healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment