Tuesday, April 10, 2012

And So On, And So Forth.

Where, oh where, did this begin?




15.  I always paint my toenails.  But I never paint my fingernails.  My toenails are a minty shade of green right now :)  On purpose.

16.  My favorite colors are green and blue.  But I really like some shades of orange and yellow.  I dress my boys in those colors a lot of the time.  Curiously enough, I don't think I own any orange or yellow clothing personally.  I really like them, but I would feel so daring wearing them.

17.  I can't settle on artwork for my house.  We have lived on Lower Coach Rd for 4 years now.  I still have many a blank wall.  I can't get a happy design straight in my head, and I hate putting holes in my walls. Luckily, nowadays they make the 3M Command Strips.  Maybe I'll try them out one day, hopefully before we hit the 5 year mark!

18.  In our family, my husband cooks most meals and does most of the grocery shopping.  {Pretty cool, huh ladies?}




No comments:

Post a Comment