Monday, October 29, 2012

Hello, Monday {Hurricane Sandy, last-minute wedding prep edition}

I have been so busy the past few days/weeks, I haven't uploaded pictures.  But I do want to say goodbye and hello to some things this week.

Hello, last soccer game for Ethan.  Even though it's not important, the Rowdies won!  It was a cool fall day, the last one before the franken-storm Sandy has started moving in.  The game was at Little Creek Park in South Charleston.  Jason took the littles on an exploration; they saw a turtle.  Zane was scared; Nash wanted to pound on it.

Hello, new mattress!  Delivery on Thursday!!!  I am entering the world of memory foam and couldn't be more excited.  Yay, interest-free financing.

Hello, lists and lists and more lists as I get ready for Halloween parties times four, trick or treating, and my sister's wedding on Saturday.

Hello, Halloween party stuff -- Jack o' Mandarin oranges, Glo Stick printables, Kleenex ghost suckers.

Hello, my dear etsy.  I do love you.  Hello, activity books for the kiddos.  Hello, Paper Mama sketch.  Hello, lavendar sachets.  Hello, wedding programs.  Hello, knit bolero for me.

Hello, dry cleaners.  {Note to self not to forget to pickup suits at the dry cleaner Thursday!}

Hello, Hurricane Sandy.  How ironic you are my mom's name as she is freaking out about my sister's wedding on Saturday.  We are really just getting the cold, rain, and wind here.  In Virginia, they've already started getting snow.  But it looks like sunshine and around 50 degrees in the forecast!  So, if rain is lucky on a wedding day, what is snow? 

Linking up with Lisa Leonard's Hello, Monday series!

No comments:

Post a Comment